FCCH 2017 WE KEEP HELPING THE HOMELESS
In 2016 FCCH became our own non-profit and accomplished our organizational goals, including receiving grants from EWV Community Foundation, United Way and Ecolab. THANK YOU!!! In addition, FCCH also worked with Catholic Charities to establish a furniture ministry for the newly housed.
FCCH provided emergency shelter for 191 individuals 84 Children 107 adults and 14 disabled.
After feedback from many partner service providers, FCCH initiated a pilot program for eviction prevention assistance to 21 families.
New Goals approved by FCCH Board for 2017.
- 1. Leadership succession plan and Board of Directors expansion.
- Rotating phone coverage system.
- Pursue the development of a family cold weather shelter.
- Implement and evaluate Eviction prevention program.
- Refine referral process to housing programs/options.
- Secure financial viability though grants and fundraising.
- Expand partnerships with police and community effort to address need for drug and rehab programs.